The Pi Cap adds precise capacitive touch, proximity sensing and high quality audio to your Raspberry Pi.
Connect your Pi project to the physical world. Create sensors by connecting Electric Paint or anything conductive to one of the Pi Cap’s 12 electrodes to control audio, video or connect to the internet. Make a MIDI piano, an interactive wall, a proximity sensor — you decide. Our Raspbian package contains code examples for C++, Python and Node.js.
• Capacitive touch and distance sensing
• High quality audio output
• Tutorials to help you get started
• User-programmable RGB LED
• Multi function button
• Prototyping area with GPIO breakout
• Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, Zero (or any Pi with 40 pin GPIO connector)
• Powerful C++, Python and Node.js libraries and examples
Crocodile clips, copper tape, solder and e‐textiles. Use with Electric Paint to design your own sensors